IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By princesslittleone
I have this thing where when i leave my room. I am still in my little space sometime ill slip and do little things or talk in my little voice. but i have been like that ever since i can remember. my family just think that is just how i play. ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS HAPPEN?
By JuneStar
I've actually slipped a bit into "little mode" while at work. I guess it happens because it's more of a personality versus an act. I just get a cutesy voice and am definitely more giggly and playful. I don't think it's too noticeable though. I haven't ever had anyone negatively comment about it. (Usually people end up saying I have a very bubbly personality then!)
By princesslittleone
thanks for sharing :D i always get comments from my sister thu so i normally only get to have little space in my room, online and with my past relationships
By SleepyMouse
Apparently even before I knew I was Little, it has been painfully obvious to everybody. One of my friends who has no idea what DDLG is got me Hello Kitty Soy Sauce for Christmas this year. I honestly feel like the only place where I am Big is at work.
I have been in little space at work too. It's hard to sell fine jewelry like that lol. My best friend knows about me being a little and can always tell when I'm in my space. My parents tho make it hard. I'm like you I'm only little in my room for the most part. And only when I'm in my room for the night.
By princesslittleone
right its hard because the only two friends that i let know are not around anymore so i can only be me while im in my room tell i can find someone to be open with drats i need new friends that are open minded
hehehe
By Littlegirlkay
I find I'm slipping up more around people who I'd want to be my caregiver. Like if I want him to be my daddy I find my guards coming down easier
By Deleted User 3442
This happens to me too! I only have little time when I'm in my room, but that's only when I'm alone which is hard because I have a roommate (I'm in college). Sometimes I slip up when I really need to be big, like if I get in trouble (when I'm at home). I tend to go pick up one of our dogs to hide behind, or I avoid eye contact like the plague, and I often get called out by them for it. They say "it's okay if you hold the dog, but we need to talk", and then I feel really bad and just want to go hide. Other times I just feel all adorable and cute and just want the world to know lol. I've found that finding small things to do where I can be little for a sec helps me not slip so much. If I could I'd totally be little all the time.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]