IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I want opinions from both fellow littles and Daddy/Mommys. How do you tell friends and/or family about your relationship? Not necessarily about dd/lg, but about age difference. Littles, how do you tell those close to you about dating someone much older/younger than you? Doms, have you ever received negative comments from your littles family and/or friends about the relationship and the age difference?

Tell me your thoughts and experiences,
By Little_Cochina
Me personally I never downplay or discredit my relationship with Papi. I simply just tell them this is Daddy, we are in a relationship. He's 39. Any issues? I never get kickback,I think, bc I'm just so open about it. They may have asked what the difference is & I just explain to them that he is secure with who he is as a man. And that is a turn on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For me, my daddy and I have a 20 year age difference. For some of my family members, they don't mind simply because I have explained to them that age is just a number, we are both consenting adults, and we aren't hurting anything. I have also explained to them that I find it much easier to talk to him and hold conversations because we are compatible maturity wise. Those around my age simply aren't as mature as I am in the discussions that they choose to hold. Not only that but he knows what he wants and he has a stable life right now. I have also explained that he makes me happy and that I want him to be part of my life. Some still are not happy, but I cannot change that and I have done what I can and that's how I have approached this in explaining the age difference. I have not mentioned anything about the ddlg or AB aspect of this, it was simply just the age difference discussion. Hope this helps!
If they can't accept you for you, then they arent really look out for what is best for you. After the age of 18 age is just a number and as long as your happy thats all that should matter. Embrass you and your happiness. Just be honest and forward about it to everyone. Its nothing to be embarrassed about or hide.
I think the best thing you can do is to tell the truth. If they don't like it, so what? It's your decision. Be who you are and love who you choose. You're over 18 years old and if you want to love someone who's older, then so be it. Hiding things only makes me feel more insecure. If everything is out on the table and out in the open, then you'll realize what people around you are good people (the kind that supports you or at least tries to understand).
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]