IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
How do I tell my parents that I'm a little? They know I sleep with stuffed animals and wear footed pajamas, but they don't know that I have onesies, i like to play and just all the basic little things. But the thing is, my parents ABSOLUTELY HATE this side of me. How do I get them to realize that this helps me in a way. I'm so closing to moving out on my own, but I'm tired of hiding it. I put more work into hiding this side of me and I barely get any enjoyment out of it because I keep focusing on when I have to stop. Please help me, and please give me tips on how to tell my parents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
ddlgalien wrote:honestly i would just keep it to myself until i had moved out :/ :paci: :yes: :craze: :luff: :angel:
I plan on it, but it's getting really hard. They already know I'm into this stuff, but I haven't told them the whole story. It's getting harder and harder because everytime they walk I to my room, their gonna find my stuff.

BabyMax wrote:
ddlgalien wrote:honestly i would just keep it to myself until i had moved out :/ :paci: :yes: :craze: :luff: :angel:
I plan on it, but it's getting really hard. They already know I'm into this stuff, but I haven't told them the whole story. It's getting harder and harder because everytime they walk I to my room, their gonna find my stuff.

Hello
It all hangs on how open minded they are and liberal and for my own deal it went find and I explained that I was truly happy and so on and with time my parents supported me more and more and got me stuff as well.
Mom was happy to have her baby [emoji480] depending and wanting them.
So all hangs on how liberal they are and if they are willing to understand your happiness and that they see and understand there loads of you out there.
Steff_ml wrote:
BabyMax wrote:

Hello
It all hangs on how open minded they are and liberal and for my own deal it went find and I explained that I was truly happy and so on and with time my parents supported me more and more and got me stuff as well.
So all hangs on how liberal they are and if they are willing to understand your happiness and that they see and understand there loads of you out there.
Well, they already have a problem with me sleeping with a bear and wearing footed pjs. She's not the most open minded person.

BabyMax wrote:
Steff_ml wrote:
BabyMax wrote:

Hello
Well, they already have a problem with me sleeping with a bear and wearing footed pjs. She's not the most open minded person.

Then it becomes a bit harder and how can someone have a problem with a teddy bear [emoji199] they so sweet and cute
Sometimes it's best to keep it to yourself. I'm sorry. I know it's hard. I've not told my mum, I don't think she'd think I'm sick, but I don't think she'd ever understand what it means to me and why I am that way. I am pretty sure she'd think I'm weird. So I don't think I'll ever tell her. Thankfully she thinks I'm just quirky, she likes cartoons too so I think that kind of makes her understand that it's not THAT weird for an adult to sleep with a teddy, because why not, what's the harm there.
But if your parents think it's so weird for an adult to sleep with a teddy I just wouldn't tell them. It's hard, but once you move out you won't have to hide yourself at home so it will be easier.
I'm not an expert, of course. But that's just my take on it. Some people simply don't understand.
PumpkinOfThedas wrote:Sometimes it's best to keep it to yourself. I'm sorry. I know it's hard. I've not told my mum, I don't think she'd think I'm sick, but I don't think she'd ever understand what it means to me and why I am that way. I am pretty sure she'd think I'm weird. So I don't think I'll ever tell her. Thankfully she thinks I'm just quirky, she likes cartoons too so I think that kind of makes her understand that it's not THAT weird for an adult to sleep with a teddy, because why not, what's the harm there.
But if your parents think it's so weird for an adult to sleep with a teddy I just wouldn't tell them. It's hard, but once you move out you won't have to hide yourself at home so it will be easier.
I'm not an expert, of course. But that's just my take on it. Some people simply don't understand.
I'm not an expert either, but thank you for the advise. I've been told all my life to either act my age or man up and I'm sick of it. I just want to revisit the days where I didn't have a care in the world.

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]