IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By toby_
So I had a daddy who's also a person who enjoys causing another pain or humiliation. We used to do nasty things, and at one point, I used my safe-word. I dont normally, but we made one anyways. He wouldn't listen to it, and it got to the point I had said it 7 times and he just told me to shut up. After that, I was super scared of him. We separated due to the fact I was too scared to even cuddle him. I really, really liked him. He was a good daddy other than that. He wants to be my dom again, and Im not sure what to do. Advice? >,<
toby_ wrote:So I had a daddy who's also a person who enjoys causing another pain or humiliation. We used to do nasty things, and at one point, I used my safe-word. I dont normally, but we made one anyways. He wouldn't listen to it, and it got to the point I had said it 7 times and he just told me to shut up. After that, I was super scared of him. We separated due to the fact I was too scared to even cuddle him. I really, really liked him. He was a good daddy other than that. He wants to be my dom again, and Im not sure what to do. Advice? >,<
If someone does not respond to your safeword they are abusing you. NO Means NO. Your safeword means stop. There are wonderful dads who are sadists. Find one who respects you.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The point of a safeword is to let your partner know that you're uncomfortable with what's happening and for whatever that is to STOP immediately. If he repeatedly ignored your safeword, he's not a very good DD. I agree with above- find someone who respects you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By teddyNdummy
I agree with everybody else here. If you don't want something to happen to your body and you tell somebody no, and they continue anyway, then that is abuse. To say he is good otherwise is like saying "Oh yeah, that psychotic killer is actually a lovely person, other than, y'know, the murders." Abusing somebody makes you a bad person. And, let's not take this lightly - it is abuse. You told this guy repeatedly to stop. Whatever it is he did, it left you scared of him. He used you to his own needs, his own gratification and did not consider your feelings and your safety.

My advice would be to think very, very carefully. Don't go running back to him. Now, you are in no way obliged to follow our advice. We could all shout 'stay away from that guy' and you could do the opposite. What I will say is if you are considering getting back with him, talk to him. Tell him what he did wrong and how it made you feel. And make an ultimatum: one wrong move, any sign of abuse, you will leave. However, my gut feel would be stay away. Please think long and hard about this.
I had a daddy who ignored my safeword all the time. That and all he wanted was playtime. I rarely got to see him and I wanted a good balance between playtime and bonding time. But it became very apparent that he only cared about playtime and so our safeword got tossed out the window. He ignored it every time it was used. And then he couldn't deal with the consequences of me feeling hurt or upset with him for doing the things he did to me. Eventually I left him because he did not listen or change. My advise is to never go back with someone who has abused you. There are good people out there who would never even think of hurting you.
At the point where a safe word is ignored that is 100% abuse. There is never a time where abuse is ok. Do not go back to him. Even if he says he is sorry or that he won't do it again that does not change the fact that it happened and it is not ok. to

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]