IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Lately, I have almost felt a sense of pride in my little side and I am almost to the point of I don't really care who knows the truth about me or not. I'm not saying I want to shove my little side down someone's throat but at the same time I'm starting to feel embarrassed because I do try so hard to hide who I am. I live in a bible belt of a semi small town, so I always feel like someone is casting judgement on me may it be for my size, my relationship status, or everything else about me. I have always been self conscious about being me, but lately I just seem so over it. I want to be able to wear cute dresses, and wear bows with my nerdy glasses, and wear bright pastel colors. I want to feel happy but at the same time I don't want to appear as I'm physically regressing? if that make sense....I just want to be me and I feel the need to do so...I just don't know how to go about it without my anxiety flaring up...any advice?
You can do anything ya just have to take your first step. Side note sunglasses & sound proof headphones help. I also suffer from anxiety. Start slow before ya know it you'll be Able to do anything you want to do.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

By Rykson
Like Rainbowdash728 said, just start slow, wear things that might seem small, and go from there. This also might sound like common sense, but if people want to judge you for what you wear or interested in, let them judge, but don't pay no heed to them. Understand that no matter what you do, people will always be judging, it is human nature. If people don't like who you are, pay them no mind, they are not worth the time or effort to cause you to worry about them. Be you and be happy about it. Also the first step is always the hardest, and honestly so is the next, but it is your commitment to do what makes YOU happy, that makes it all the easier to do.
I live in the bible belt as well so I feel like no matter what I do I'm judged all the time. Whether it be my side of me wanting to do kids stuff or doing adult stuff. My best advise would be to maybe to sit down with someone and have a serious talk. I've gotten a little pride as well after I read an article in Huffington Post about Tykables. Like I said, my best advise would be to have a serious conversation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]