IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By DaddysDingbat
I have an iphone 6 and an ipad and Daddy has a Samsung something (Android). We were looking for some apps that are kind of like Ddlg. Like...little apps that maybe I'd like to play around with sometimes (especially when we travel). Are there any ddlg like apps you recommend? Daddy will let me use his phone too so it doesn't HAVE to be for iphone only.
By JuneStar
I found kind of a list of cute DDlg APPs online. I'm not sure if they are Android or iOS. Here is what I found:

Disney's TsumTsum
Pony Makeover
Bubble Shooter
Littlest Pet Shop
Plant Nanny
Pokemini
Garfield Pet Hospital
Garfield Diner Games
Where's My Water
Match 3
Juice Splash
Toca Boca
Cut the Rope
Disco Zoo

Create a LinePlay account

The LINE app has the ability to text and make brief calls (it even supports international calls then). You can customize it with themes and there are also millions of stickers to choose from to make your conversations cute. A lot of DDlg couples like this app. I think it works for both iOS and Android.

For daily or weekly chores, rules, and activities you can check out:
Our Home
Chore Monster
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]