IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Give them hugs they need them too!
Color them a picture
Bring them a snack if they are working hard or a drink
Wear cute clothes
Tell them how much you love them and that they are the best ever
By TaurusM
Make them or get them something nice. Care givers are always giving becouse they love to. But show them you know what they like and make it or get them something special. Doesn't have to be expensive but has to be meaningful. Like a drawing of them or a good fountain pen.
Yes, this link Bunny, wasn't there a whole page under the "Quick Links" tab that had a bunch of really great and amazing info pages like that? I was so absolutely delighted when I found that but now i can't find it back anymore :tears:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]