IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
When I started dating my boyfriend, who later became what I call my CG, we explored a couple different BeDeeSeM dynamics. I've never had much experience or interest in sex, and yet I found myself very much interested in trying stuff with him. We did a lot of digging around in d/s and I loved being a sub for him. We tried a couple master/slave type things, but it just didn't work out for me. I liked the more sweet, caring side of it all. Eventually we settled on dd/lg, which lasted us a long time with that label.

We enjoyed (and still do, though we are trying to be less so for religious reasons) a physically intimate relationship during all of this, though when we ventured into dd/lg we wanted to be sure that littlespace and sex never crossed paths. It just felt weird to us (not judging anyone else). So I started exploring other terms and communities, especially on tumblr. That's my main social media right now, all the others seem to stress me out or aren't interesting . On tumblr, there are a million terms and communities floating around, and I can't seem to get a solid answer out of anyone about which one means what.

Here's where I'm at: I have a (twisty) physically intimate relationship with my CG, but my regression is non-physically intimate. Regression and sex do not cross paths in our lives, ever. (Age play is a totally different thing, but not what we do.) I regress to cope with stress to some extent, but it's also just a very prominent part of my personality . Like, my vanilla friends would probably not be surprised to find out I was a little. Anyway, I don't know where I fall in the spectrum of communities because of this. I don't hate cg/l, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I know it's not sexualizing minors, it's not promoting child involvement, it's not any of that gross stuff people claim it is. But it also seems like I'm not allowed to interact with SFW content if I don't want minors to interact with me (because I'm an adult and I don't feel like it's appropriate for me to hang around 14-year-old kids online). I don't know where that puts me. I don't want to be strictly NSFW, because I don't want to be bombarded with adult art when I'm in littlespace . But then I can't like or reblog sfw stuff either unless it's from a tiny sliver of people with no community without the hounds of war being sent to devour me.

Where do I fit it? I don't hate you guys. I don't want to be around people that do, either. But I also don't want to be harassed for not wanting minors around while posting sfw content. (I mean, I don't care too much if they do, but I don't want comments and messages or anything . And I don't want them to follow me in case I do post adult things because, well, I can and I might want to.)
You could just be adults only SFW. Nothing wrong with being SFW and honestly saying "no minors " I mean, it's like a bar vs a "nudey bar/strip club" minors can't go to either, and yet a Bar still is 21 and up only.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]