IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm a self-identifying switch who likes the act of adult breastfeeding and nursing.

Although I have never had the experience of it, I imagine it as being a warm, comforting and bonding experience where emotions are strengthened and an improvement on physical intimacy.

Are there people in this community who feel the same way? Am I the only one?

Thank you.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I have experianced both little play and adult nursing relationship ANR just not together. Because my last partner was very sexually driven I am still going back and figuring out what things I do like without the sex.

I would like to think that ANR and AB would go well with one another but finding the right person of course takes time.

In short no you are not crazy and sex or no sex you are not alone in your interest. If i ever find a complete experiance I would be willing to let you know more. Untill then all I can offer is that people seem to suggest you be open and upfront about your desires sometimes others surprise you.

In an AB situation I imagine that asking might be a little easier but alot of people sugest offering the idea as breast worship and moving from there. Of course it all depends on how comfortable you and your partner are.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I tried ANR as just a curiosity. The first time was awkward and I got very little milk. Since then I was able to go into baby mode and a mommy taught me to latch like a baby. It was amazing, I got most of the breast in my mouth and just let the breast fill my mouth. It didn't take long for the milk to flow and I curled into her and enjoyed the moment. I have done it since and it is freezing and beautiful. I'm hoping to one day take it to the next level in my onsie and diaper. Breast feeding makes the adult me go away and the baby to truly to alive. I love it. :pacy: :pacy: :pacy: :pacy:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]