IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By kookyslippers
Hi I'm new here and was curious to how everyone met thier doms. I don't hace one but my boyfriend thinks he is mine...but...we aren't on the same wave length. I honestly think he's just "going through the motions" since I opened to him about it. I'd really like to meet some people who are confident enough for me to talk too. Anyone else have this problem?
Lol im having exactly the opposite. My master doesnt want to be my daddy. But he still tried to take care of me as best as he can. We met on a munch. I've tried to explain him the importance of reading up about the DDLG dynamics but i think he doesnt like to "take advice" about how to live his relationships. So yeah he joined this forum but i yet have to see him actually be really involved/eager about it all :)

Good luck to you two, and I hope you may grow into something you both enjoy
By HisBrightLight
We were set up by some friends a few years ago. We went to lunch. We wound up spending the whole day together. We exchanged numbers, and I called him the next day. We spent most of that day together too. I really enjoyed being around him, and I wanted to see him more.
By BabyPink
he was a secret admirer of mine! we went on a date and immediately decided to be together >///< He naturally was really dominant so i had no problems just falling into the dynamic, we don't even have to talk about it he just knows he's my daddy, has me tell him every day that he's my daddy and I'm his babygirl! I was very lucky to run into someone by chance that had this kind of chemistry.
I met my daddy 9 years ago on singlesnet.com, we only knew each for 4 month before we got married, we have been in to BeDeeSeM for 2 years now and we just found out that i"m a little /submissive and his"s a Dom daddy, i have never thought I fit in until I became a Little and I would not change it for the world:)
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]