IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By PrincessSnowStuffie
Hi hi!

Your one princess heeeere!

So, I was thinking, after having a discussion about goals withing the CGL relationship, I made this post to ask you guys, what is it you want to do when you find/if you've already found your little/caregiver/kitten?

Sure, you want to snuggle them and show them love and affection, but what else?

Let me know in detail!

I want to know about you! :3

Me?

I want to travel with my daddy. See the world and take pictures on my camera. I want to go places that normal people wouldn't be able to go. I want to walk on the beach and play in the ocean while looking around for crabs and shells!

Enough about me though, what do YOU wanna do?

Leave your answer in the comments!
By DiaperHoudini1
I was thinking in the case of the AB excetra relationship should be treated like any other relationship the fact that we share a common bond should provide trust and respect off the bat. it doesn't really make too much of a difference with the classification of the relationship kitten little mommy daddy baby or just your average dating couple. now to be specificI believe creating situations / dates should mostly consist of a scenario that involves long discussions at first things like going to visit a place that's far away so that you can talk in the car ride no half truths should be said intentions must be up front and on the table dislikes and desires as well the activities should force a additional common bond doing things that involve the both of you at one taskthat's all I got I hope that helps.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]