IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By onlycurious
Where can I find decent DDlg adult art? I've searched doing a regular Google search for things like Ddlg adult art videos but it always seems to be the same things and it's only a few of them that come up. Is there a DDlg adult art site? Or just random videos on random sites? Where do I find this? :oops:
By JuneStar
I, personally, don't know of a adult interest site dedicated to providing DD/lg adult art.

I can say a couple of things to keep in mind though:
adult art stars are actors and actresses. This means sometimes the scene is over embellished and not as realistic as you may prefer.
DD/lg is often misinterpreted by non-kink folk to be older man + young/teen girl. A lot of adult art you're going to run in to is going to fit this misconception.
adult art is not a good learning material for this kink. Don't get your idea of what the kink is by watching adult art labeled DD/lg and assuming what you see is normal.

I would say that when you're on various adult art sites search out the original terms for the kink first:
Daddy/daughter
Daddy/daughter ageplay
Ageplay
Daddy sex
relative relations Daddy
relative relations Daughter
Diapered Daughter
Diapering
relative relations Roleplay
Daddy Dom
Daddy Kink

You might be able to expand to terms like AB, Adult baby, diaper wearer, etc.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]