IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
  • 1. You cannot love a little gently. Littles, often, do not realize they deserve to be loved. You must love them with a force that can crush mountains. You must burn their soul so hot with your love that doubt melts away. Your love must be unconditional and you must show them on their very worst days.
  • 2. They often don't know they're beautiful. They can get compliments all day and they wont believe it. There is a demon on their shoulder whispering that it's not true. They're aging. They're not youthful any longer. It takes a dozen compliments to erase one hurtful torment from their past. Shower them with compliments, be their cheerleader, until your words are their heartbeats instead of their doubts.
  • 3. Chase them. We often have the attitude of not chasing anyone. It is said to be weak if we chase someone who walks away, but littles need to see you are weak for them. Sometimes a little needs to see how much you need them too. They need to see that vulnerability in your eyes to feel okay and accepted for who they truly are on the inside. They need you to need them.
  • 4. They need routine and consistency. Littles often over analyze everything. Everything. They notice everything. Did you stop asking them for pictures after some time passed? Did you stop using a pet name? Did you stop your morning greeting? Even for a day? Every broken pattern to a little means the end of the only thing they have ever wanted and it terrifies them.
  • 5. Smother them with affection. Touch them. Kiss them. Whisper in their ears. Littles have not experienced enough positive affection in their lives. They will absorb every ounce as a person dying of thirst demands water. You cannot shower them with enough of a good physical, emotional, or spiritual touch.
  • 6. Be honest and keep promises. Littles have not dared to dream too much. Nearly every vow made to a little has been broken. Every promise has likely been a lie. A little would rather you never let a promise escape your lips than have you utter false ones.
  • 7. Prepare to drown. If a little lets you inside their chaotic soul then you will be immersed in a madness you will not understand. Littles sometimes walk the balance beam of insanity. Sometimes littles fall into a little temper tantrum fit or an emotional breakdown of tears. It is what it is.
If a little loves you then it is forever. Littles will love you with a loyalty that will amaze you. Littles will be committed and their hearts will beat your name passionately. Littles will try to devour all of your pain. Littles will be perceptive to your wounds and eager to heal your soul. If a little loves you then please be prepared that they will forever stay.
kitten_ren wrote:Reading this as a little made me cry because it is true and makes me feel ashamed. What do I have to offer? If he gives me all of this, what does he gain ? Am I selfish to ask of this?
EXACTLY my thoughts while reading this. I'm sick of drowning my already amazing partner with expectations or thoughts of thigns I *should* deserve. I want to be that person for him.
It would be great to have such a list for how to make your CG feel loved. I would in general like to see A LOT more topics on how Littles can relief and make happy their CG more and better because generally the CG do incredibly much for us already.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]