IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm getting a Build-A-Bear very soon. The Build-A-Bear is super duper cheap yet brand-new. He is left-over from a past holiday season and they've discounted him by crazy lots trying to move the inventory. I felt bad for him and told Daddy that I thought he felt unwanted and really needed a home. Daddy said we should definitely get him so I'll have him this week.

Daddy asked if I was going to buy him some clothes and I ran into a dress from Buildabear that would match him perfect. Except...he's a boy bear and boys don't generally wear dresses. I told Daddy, "I guess he could be a gay teddy or a crossdresser teddy or something..." and he didn't understand why I didn't just say the teddy bear was female if I liked the "girl clothes" so much for him instead of making some 'gender bender' story up to explain why a boy bear is wearing girl bear clothes.

It made me think...all of my stuffies are generally male.

Daddy said that when we he was a boy and had stuffed animal or two that he always thought of them as female.

Neither one of us really know why we chose opposite genders for our toys though.

So, it made me curious...what gender are most of your stuffed animals? Are they the same or opposite of your personal gender?
I have stuffies who are boys, girls, and some that are a mix or don't have a gender. =3

P.S. it's okay for boys to wear dresses and girls to wear suits and stuff. Clothes don't have a gender, they're just material. =3 I'm a boy and I wear skirts all the time cause I think they're cute and I'm pansexual, not gay. ^w^
Hehehe, this sounded like me! All of my toys are boys except for the Woodland Doll Daddy buyed for me because she is a princess and a toy rabbit that I got for Easter but they're the only girls that I have ^_^ I did start to feel bad at one point that all of my teddies were boys so I changed a few of them into girls (my teddies all have gender neutral names, so I could do this) but a lot of them didn't like it so they changed back into boys again though. I really don't know why I have this affinity for boy teddies though but it seems to be a common thing :)
I consider my stuff animals to be my Daddies and mine children. They have full lives, personalities and back stories. (Gosh I'm weird) At the moment we have adopted 4 two boys and two girls.
Jer-Bear, our oldest is a boy.
Molly is our first girl, she is a hippo.
Babar is next he is an Elephant.
and
Suzie is our youngest and she is also a hippo.
princebluey wrote:I have stuffies who are boys, girls, and some that are a mix or don't have a gender. =3

P.S. it's okay for boys to wear dresses and girls to wear suits and stuff. Clothes don't have a gender, they're just material. =3 I'm a boy and I wear skirts all the time cause I think they're cute and I'm pansexual, not gay. ^w^

This is the perfect point! I'm a boy but my nails are generally always painted (purple and pink glitter this week!), and I wear "feminine" clothes all the time!
My stuffies are usually boys, like Boogaloo and John Bear, but I have Mrs. Carrot Cake (a bunny!) and Mrs. Floppy Bunny.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]