IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm new to this and have recently found someone willing to explore this with me which I'm delighted about. But I'm looking for advice on what you did when you were just starting out.
When I start out im myself. That person though is something that all my friends could never do or be. Most people are at least somewhat reserved or have shame. It isnt unheard of for me to have someone in a diaper within an hour of saying hi.
Do what feels right in your heart, and everything will be fine :) I really like tumblr for ideas and to see how other people act and things they do. I am still really new to being a little but we have always had a dd/lg relationship we just didn't know it was a thing and now we are getting more into it. The best thing you can do is find fun games to play, yesterday we played a game where we ate jelly beans some were good flavors and some were terrible flavors. It was gross but fun.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]