IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By pamperedchef
You should never feel like a nuisance (unless you're acting like a spoiled brat, that is). I would be willing to talk to you. I consider myself very patient. I joined as an AB, but I would be willing to possibly be a daddy, as well. Never let anyone make you feel that you aren't worth it or that you are just a nuisance. Keep your chin up. You are worth the effort.
You are worth having a mommy or daddy. You are worth the space you inhabit. And I didn't have to do anything to get daddies to talk to me. I posted a profile on KNKI and they all started talking to me. Put it in your profile that you need a patient and gentle mommy or daddy and they will find you. You just have to be willing to hit the block button if they push you too hard. I had to learn that myself. Some people calling themselves mommy or daddy really aren't but they claim to be.

We're always here to talk to, too. :) We're all your friends here and we'll help you in any way we can.
I feel the same way even though im not a little. I think a lot of people in the community feel this way. But just because you feel this way deosnt mean its true. I used to say i need more domconfidience but the more i looked into and at myself alongside the community im apart of. Ive come to realize the value of loving yourself first. Being confidient in/loving who you are not what or who others think/want you to be. And your not a nuisance for wanting some to love you for you. Everyone deserves someone who puts in effort to understand them and there personal needs. Its one of the biggest needs in any realationship.
Btw, if its okay with you id like to get to know you and be friends.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]