IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I need some help. I'm at a loss....

So, a few months ago, my boyfriend was going through my phone while I was sleeping and he found some pictures and some sites I had been on that indicated my AB/Little side. (Side note: I don't care about him going through my phone, I really don't have anything to hide), but anyways, he asked me about it a few days later and he seemed very upset with me. He expressed that he didn't understand it and I explained to him what it was about and why I did it and that I have been trying to keep that side of me hidden because I was afraid of what he would think. He asked if I still take part in it and I explained that I was trying to get away from it. He said he wouldn't judge me for it and he kept saying that's who I used to be, but the truth is...that's who I still am and I don't know how to explain that to him. We have been together for about a year now and he keeps telling me he'll be with me for as long as I want him and I love him and I want to keep him around for as long as I can, but I want him to understand that my little side is still part of who I am and I just don't want him to get upset because I am still part of this community. I don't know what to do. Can someone please help? Any advice is much appreciated. Thank you!
This is a really tough situation. I hope you don't let his reaction make you feel ashamed. There's nothing to be ashamed of. If i were you, I would have a talk with him about exactly what age regression is and how it helps you. The reason many people are angry at our community is due to simple misconceptions. Some people think we're pedophiles and that is absolutely untrue! Make sure to stress to him that you enjoying things intended to be used by kids does not mean that you associate the experience with children. It's the items and the emotions behind them that is comforting. Being little, for me, calms my anxiety, i'm no longer worried about adult problems because i'm worried about staying in the lines of my coloring page. It also helps me feel like i'm reclaiming my childhood, as mine was ruined by some shitty parents. If people understand the background behind the regression, they are muuuch more accepting. Make sure when you're talking it over with him that you're completely upfront and keep in mind that if he accuses you of something, getting defensive may turn the calm conversation into a huge fight. Just explain the situation.
I wish you the best!! If he shames you at all for being a little, please please please do not stay with him. Keeping someone around who makes you feel bad for your harmless interests is a recipe for disaster. It will completely tear down your self-esteem, trust me.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]