IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Do you feel that we, as a community whole, is welcoming, accepting, and loving of persons of color? Do you think there are ways we could promote more tolerance, acceptance, and love for different skin colors, races, ethnicities, and heritages? What do you think we could do differently to make our community accept more diversity?
If you are a person of color do you feel left out or undervalued in the community? Do you feel that being a little or Caregiver with non-Caucasian skin color makes it more difficult for you to come out to family, find like-minded friends, or even personally accept yourself with these identities within the CGL community?
On the other end of things, do you feel that your or someone else's skin color, heritage, or ethnicity has nothing to do when the CGL community and doesn't change anything a person experiences as a little or Caregiver?
I myself am Korean and Thai. I have felt very welcomed in the community! I don't think that we in the CGL community really care about your background. We are all the same on the inside, no matter how we look on the outside. I think it was kind of easy for me to come out to my mother because she is such a caring person. I also let others feel the same welcome and warmth that I felt when I entered the community.
We have been around the community for quite a long time, concentrating in the AB scene.

From our experiences, we can almost say that the majority of people we encountered are/were light-skin colored males. However, that is irrelevant in the sense that the POC we’ve met in the community don’t typically behave or feel any differently. It’s merely an observation.

Something positive about the community is that we have never really encountered any form of racism or exclusion solely based on race or skin color or cultural heritages. If anything, the community has been fairly accepting of people from all corners of the world!

A reason why this may be so is because perhaps the community is small enough for it not to commonly encounter other members as easily, and so, this makes each connection a bit more special, valuable, than a regular vanilla connection.

We do not see race or skin color as an issue that the community should focus on or give special attention. As we see it, the community’s stance on race is overwhelmingly positive, enough to not needing anything more than a “yeah, the community accepts people of all races and skin colors”.
As far as welcomed In terms of like being included and feeling comfortable, yes, but I feel like there isn’t a lot of popular POC representation on Social media. I see some of the post that people make me and they all typically look the same, (at least the most viewed ones and the ones that are on explore pages). I think there should be more open representation for all body types because those typically pictures sometimes make me feel self conscious about how I am

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]