IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello,
I'm currently in a relationship with someone who does not approve of ddlg kink or lifestyles. We've touched on mutually it in the past during private times. However, when I recently tried to discuss it with her more in depth and opened up about my ddlg interests, she threw a fit. I tried to explain that it's more about the dynamic...care, etc...not necessarily physically intimate. Nothing I said mattered...she shamed me, called me names and said other really nasty things. I'm really not sure what to do...nobody in my personal life knows about my attraction to this lifestyle, hence I have no one to talk to about it. Anyone have similar experience?
MT
By Daddyslove4you
Due to the taboo nature of DDlg, you may find trying to turn your s/o onto this lifestyle to be quite difficult. If she is adamant in her stance, then, unfortunately, there's not much more you can do. Because if she's putting up a fight in the beginning, it will be an uphill battle the entire time. Leaving you with only two options: break up with your current s/o and find someone who is into DDlg, or adhere to a relationship dynamic that you can both agree on.
Harsh. It's not a very easy thing to talk about - and unless you're fairly certain that the other person is into it too, it's a conversation that could go sideways real fast.

I've also been made to feel like I'm "sick" in the past...

A pleasure to find this site though. Tbh, I had no idea that this was an actual "thing" until very recently. Though I've always been drawn to it,

Best of luck with your situation.
Honestly I'm so scared of this happening and it's why I haven't brought it up to my S/O. Fortunately I am home alone most of the day so I still have time to be me, but even then I have this nagging feeling of shame and judgement and have a hard time even talking to other littles online without fearing criticism.
The closest I've come to opening up about it was asking how he'd feel about me calling him "daddy" and he made a huge deal about how it made him feel gross and he would be really upset about it. :focus: :>.<:
Although, if she was name-calling and shaming you for trying to open up to her about something so important to you, it may not be the *best* idea to continue in that relationship anyways. Emotional abuse is just as traumatizing as physical abuse. I don't know the details and you are the only person that can tell what's best for you, but everyone deserves respect and support in a relationship. I should take my advise and tell my S/O! ... eventually :>o<:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]