IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By ChocolateLittle
Hi, I'm new to the little lifestyle (although I have felt like I little since I was 16) I know this is something I want but I'm a virgin.
having said that, I don't know if a potential daddy would still like me even though I am inexperienced sexually.
I know being a little isn't all about the kink of calling one 'Little one, babygirl, my little girl' / 'Daddy, Sir, Mister' and physically intimate relations. I know there is more to it than that. But should I wait til I have lost my virginity to look for my daddy? (even though, If I found the right daddy and I felt comfortable enough, I would lose it to him)
I still identify as a virgin, though I guess technically I'm not. Anyway, my Daddy still loves me and is more than happy to teach me new things sexually. It's all up to you, but if you feel you're ready to start looking for a Daddy, go for it! In my opinion, once you find the right man he won't care how much experience you've had. :)
By nrrazle
I see nothing wrong with that. The DDLG dynamic can be on any point of the spectrum - from completely physically intimate to completely not. So it depends on what kind of relationship you and your partner would enjoy best. Having said that I don't think being sexually experienced or inexperienced should deter any caregiver from approaching you. In reality I think it would be bad if that were the case. So if you want to partake in the dynamic - there's nothing stopping you. Just be informed and stay safe before indulging into it.
By hislittlesub
I personally think that gives you an advantage because your innocence is more genuine when it comes to physically intimate matters. That being said, be EXTRA sure to communicate effectively with your Daddy Dom and good luck! :)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]