IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So, I've been asking some friends and stuff around the site and I figured I'd ask on here. What to YOU is the difference between a Baby Girl/Boy and a Little Girl/Boy (I putsed Girl first cause us Girls are betterer dan boys obviously hehe) Is it age? the way you act? Diapers? the toys you play with? I wish to know what you think :D <3
I think it has to do with mainly ho one acts if they are just moody, it also should not matter what ones play with because most baby toy are also meant for toddler age as well, as for diapers that is between what the little and the dom have discussed on their own. and on how far back of age regression. you can wear diapers in any age like baby through 12 years i now more how just like to wear them and are not littles. I like to wear goodnites and there is nothing wrong with that an my little age is 3 most of the time so i would be consider a toddler.
BabyAshley wrote:
> [quote="little_loney420"]i personally believe that it's the age range :) :P[/quote]
>
> What would you say the age ranges are in your opinion? (Just looking for info and
> opinions :P )
i'm not really 100% sure :roll: my daddy just got me into all this stuff about 2 or 3 months ago so yeah, he suggested that i hopped onto here so i learn more :shock:
As far as I'm aware, it's a pretty basic break down:

Baby(girl/boy) - acts simliar to that of a baby. They likely wear diapers, may use bottles, may use more babyspeak (goo-goos and ga-gas), and have a higher basic dependency on their Caregiver.
Babies are more likely to crawl in littlespace. They may have more interest in baby toys like rattles.
Adult babies may have interest in drinking milk/formula/juice from bottles versus sippy cups. They may use a pacifier more often. They also seem more inclined to desire adult furniture like highchairs and cribs.
I've also noticed a lot of adult babies desire to be fed by their Caregivers while littles want cutesy foods that are in shapes but are "capable" of feeding themselves.

Little(girl/boy) - may be toddler age to about 9 or 10. May or may not use diapers but are likely not diaper-dependent. May use littlespeak (misspellings; mispronunciations) but, while dependent on some degree to be cared for by another, can do some basic things for themselves.
Littles may crawl in littlespace but often just toddle around.
They're more inclined to use sippy cups versus bottles. They may use pacifiers but not as frequently as an adult baby, in many instances.

Any easy way to figure this out quickly is if the person identifies as a AB. They are referring to themselves as an Adult Baby because they act like a baby. They further identify at that point as a "baby boy" or a "baby girl" to also include their preferred play/biological gender. That is all.

A little is identifying as a little because they don't feel like a baby and they don't feel like a teenager. They feel like a little boy or a little girl. They have interest in childlike things but not necessarily infantilism type ideas.

Lastly: not everyone fits into one mold. An adult baby may very well fluctuate into being a little at times and a little may become an adult baby at times. Their primary role is typically what they identify as though.

Oh, and, side note...sugarbabies also identify as babygirls. These are not ageplayers. Sugarbabies are not the same as a little/babygirl in this situation.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]