IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By xnotyourbabyx
I've told my bf everything I want out of a ddlg relationship. I need rules and punishments and for him to be a daddy to me in a lot of ways. He says he's down with anything but doesn't really take any initiative when it comes down to actually being a daddy. Not sure if he doesn't know where to start or he's just being lazy, or (excuse my language) being a bleep about it. I give him so many chances to do something daddy-like, (such as giving bratty attitude sometimes so he'll punish me, giving him the upper hand in situations, doing little things to make him in charge, ect.), but sometimes he'll just get annoyed with me and brush it off it seems. I want him to actually start being my daddy. It bothers me that it seems like he's not really trying. How do I get it out of him? Or make him more comfortable?
By LittleDoveBlue
First things first, you ought to communicate with him about what exactly you want. If he's new to this it makes since that he may not be sure how to punish you and instill rules. He may not even be comfortable with it. Speak with him more about which punishments you enjoy, or which rules you like. And when and how you'd like to see him dole them out.

Also, not everyone is made for the BeDeeSeM dynamic. Dont fault him for not doing it "properly" when its just as likely he's just not the Daddy Dom type after all. Which is fine, however upsetting, because you didn't start your relationship with the dynamic in mind, I'm sure.

If he doesn't know much about BeDeeSeM or CG/l I'd suggest giving him some links to research, or, if he's up for it, having him go on a forum and hear from other Caregivers about their relationships with their littles.

I hope this works out for you both.
By Daddyslove4you
You can't "make" someone be your Daddy Dom. It's something that is naturally in us. The desire to look after, and care for our Littles. If you have to tell him how to punish you, then you're the dominant one. Not him...
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]