IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Sowwy to hear that :c What my friend did was try set a time every week (or as often as you can work it out, depending how busy your daddy is) that you do something special together. It depends what you like to do, but they play video games online, or you could watch a special movie together, something different yanno? Maybe your daddy is too busy even for that but you should really try and talk to him to set up something like that. I know myself that if its even less than that it starts to not feel like a relationship at all... and that's super ick.
Another thing that may help some people is, silent video calls. just have a video call, if you can, while you are busy working on other things, even with no sound it helps lots to feel like there's someone there with you. Might not be a viable option if you can't both be around computers or something all that often but it can work for some so something to think about ;w;
In the meantime, all I can say is just try and busy yourself with other things! I'm sure your daddy is very special to you, but there's lots more out there in the world to enjoy and trust me when I say that, you are awesomes enough as just yourself. Lots of us littles here will love to be your friend!
And, this may just be me, but, if you're sad, and you miss him lots and lots, well, maybe you can appreciate this perspective... it's actually, pretty good to miss them. Its no fun, but if you don't miss them? If you don't really miss them then what do they really mean to you... I think finding out you don't miss someone is more sad! Missing them means you care about them, and even across the long distance, that is the most important thing of all to make it work out okay. So hang in there lovely, things wont be like this forever and you two still has lots of potential ^U^

*cuddles* Sorry if this didn't really help, It's all very situation specific and I dont know yours. Good luck!!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]