IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello There
My little girl and i have been into her being ocasionaly diapered, and usualy at night for the las 2 years ( Dating for 4)
But now she says she wants to be a baby full time in her words "MOMMY I NEEEEEEEEED I REALY NEEEED TO BE A BABY", i agree with her
BUT i need to learn what ill need
what rules i shoud give her
what punishments and humiliations
and what i should get

I apreciate any help
Hello! It sounds wonderful that your little wants to better and fully express herself and has decided to share with this you! I think it's also great you want to be prepared.

Personally, I think things like rules/punishments and such should be decided and constructed together so everyone can agree. Obviously still that doesn't mean you might not always be able to think up rules and need help, viewtopic.php?f=4&t=114

Also, I'm sure with wandering around the forum you might find under helpful posts! Also, I think you should also ask her what she would like since she might have some things in mind :D
purplebunny wrote: Also, I'm sure with wandering around the forum you might find under helpful posts! Also, I think you should also ask her what she would like since she might have some things in mind :D
We are deciding rules , but we , me pesonaly wanted to read rules that i may have not sudgested
i want to have all well planed before start
I am having a similar experience with my little girl. She wants to be a toddler full time but actually doing it is difficult. We are trying it and have run into challenges. During our little play my little girl wears diapers but just wet them in the past, now that she is a full time baby she is having trouble getting used to messy diapers (so am I). Then there is the fact that going out in the real world with an adult toddler can be scary. Going out as a baby was what my little girl was really interested in and it has been fun going to a fairly deserted park with my girl in diapers, she likes letting go and playing on the swings and it's exciting that a passerby might notice. We also have a local lingerie/adult interest wear store that I took her to to buy some cute socks and mary jane shoes. My little girl was in her baby clothes and the shop attendant was understanding. However, I went there beforehand and quietly asked if it was ok. But every day outings? We are more discreet and I dress her in clothes that are childish but not extreme, usually pigtails and cartoon shirts (and hidden diaper). She stays in her little mindset, holds my hand and asks for toys or candy at the store but that's it.
As far as punishment, I do spankings and sometimes leave her in her messy diaper (she hates that).
As far as advice goes:
Be discreet, it's less stressful for everybody.
Get used to dealing with diapers and changes alot more and take them with you everywhere.
Of course let your little one back out of going full baby.
Of course, have fun.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]