IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Don't worry, you're not alone - there are others who feel like they want to be both little and big, and therefore want someone who can be little and big for them. I guess some of them refer to themselves as a switch in this case, but maybe not all.

As for the site, Littlespace Online really isn't just for dating so I recommend reading up and exploring, and trying to make friends before anything else! You can probably even find some people who do switch roles to talk to you about how they handle that. The chat box is always a good place to start, just poke in ^U^
And this is always a good link to check out if you haven't already:
app.php/page/new

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]