IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
This is a half rant, half serious posting. The questions are meant to be thought provoking but if anyone can relate, or has answer, please feel free.

Why is it so hard to find other littles, that aren't like ....18? (no offense to those who are, as I said, this posting is half rant) I am 37 and have been a little for pretty much my entire life...it was something I struggled with and all too often hid away for fear of rejection or judgement...that all changed a year ago when I opened up to my husband who has served as my Dom for many years...it was a easy conversion for us both and I have been living as a little for almost a year now. Since coming out of the little closet as it were..I have been attempting to find both other littles as well as other DD's to talk to. I am not actively seeking a relationship, simply friendship. Like minds as it were...but oddly enough I am being greeted more often than not by one of two things....either all the littles are young enough to my daughter...(again, no problems, would just like to know I am not the only -older- little as it were) or worse still..I am being greeted with judgement. I find this most disturbing as as a whole don't all of us who live an alternative lifestyle simply seek acceptance? Whether is be a BeDeeSeM lifestyle, that you are part of the lgbt community or anything else that is considered to be out of the -norm- don't we all simply want to be able to be ourselves and not be judged by anyone? The funny thing is this, I am actually judged WORSE by the people in our community as it were. I have been told I am not a real little because I am too old...I have been told that my Daddy a real Daddy because he doesn't do every single thing for me, and often encourages me to make my own "big girl decisions" ..I dress like a goth...I talk like a hick ...I don't like bottles...I don't wear pink every second of every day..I don't own a single Kawaii outfit...you name it and I have been picked apart for it..I can't be a little because I don't do this, or that or the other...I am wondering why I have to check off a list just to be me without someone calling me out for being fake or a poser....I don't understand it, I thought we were supposed to be a support group for each other, to be here for each other when the rest of the world scowled down at us...how can we have so darn much judgement within our own groups? Surely I can't be the only one who has encountered this..much less be the only one upset by it..my only question is this...WHY? Why is is such a big deal, why must my version of life be the same as yours to have it dignified? I am happy, you are happy? Shouldn't that be enough? Honestly, I just don't understand ....
Hi Princess.

I'm a 48 year old "little" and I've not encountered any of this. Or maybe I should say I haven't encountered any of this yet ...

What I have encountered is people on AB sites saying I don't belong with them because I'm not into diapers (my little age is sort of 5 - 8, and I wear big girl knickers not diapers) and yeah, I don't like that sort of judgment. The vanilla world has a big enough downer on us as it is, without us being unable to hang together.

I don't get judgmentalism at the best of times. Within our community it's unforgivable. We need to stick together and be fwends.

Well, that's what I think, anyway.
Honestly I've met this as well but only when i was actively a slave and not a little. I had a few potential doms tell me that i was not a real shave because i would but do as they told me to. First of all, they were posers anyways. Second of all, i had told them that what they asked made me uncomfortable... So yeah. There is too many people who don't really understand this lifestyle and are not at liberty to tell you that you're "too old" because anyone with a basic understanding knows that a little is not how she/he dresses or acts.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]