IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By lilxbrat
So I have a question! My Dom wants me to wake him up by giving him head... but every time I go to do it, I get weirded out and I stop.. So I need your opinions! Do you think it's weird to be woken up with head? Would you enjoy it? Any advice on how to feel more comfortable about doing it? I just want to please him, but I have this mental block against it. I'm not sure why! :pen:
I do this for my Daddy every once in a while, to make sure his morning starts out perfect. He loves it. <3
And I agree with LittleDerps, If you are feeling nervous you could always start by cuddling up to him, and maybe using your hands a bit first?
Also figuring out why you have a mental block against it could help. Do you feel like your invading his privacy or something like that?
By JuneStar
Could it be the feeling of him not giving consent to the act first?

I could certainly see if that was the mental block that you were hitting. If someone is asleep, obviously they aren't capable of giving consent.

I would actually talk with him about it more and have deeper discussions about it. He is giving you consent while he is awake so maybe with some more back-and-forth talk of it you will feel more comfortable with the idea that it is okay.

Perhaps you can ask some questions that may be stirring in the back of your head:

What do you like about the idea of waking up to receiving oral?

Have you had this happen before or is it just a fantasy right now?

What if it isn't as good as you thought it would be this time?

What if I start and you don't seem to wake up? Is there something I should do to stir you more or should I stop after so many minutes to let you get as much rest possible?

You're probably not going to be hard when I start. Is there a certain way you prefer on how I should start to get you hard first?

Can you wake me up to oral sex once so I know what it's like before I try to do it to you?

Can I just give your lollipop a kiss each morning and slowly work my way up to more kisses and, eventually, to giving you oral sex as times go on and I feel more comfortable?

Will you praise me when you start to wake up so I know I'm doing good?

Communication is very important so ask questions and talk about these things thoroughly!
AS a Daddy...
yes we love it!
Hopefully Daddy is cleaned and smells like cotton candy so you'll enjoy it much better. ;)
Either way, I know if I'm woken up this way, it feels empowering and like I feel loved

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]