IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By CottonCandyPrincess
Kittenskul wrote::?: I do not know where or how to find a daddy Dom....
Hey there :)
So personally I think that the best and the easiest way to find a Dom is to look through some Personal ads on our site
viewforum.php?f=15
or just post your own ad in the Looking for Caregiver section ;)
To see somebody's account here just click on the number of their posts under their users name ;)
If you find somebody you like or feel like talking to just send them private message or text them in different way if they have posted their other accounts like kik or skype :)
If you have any other doubts there is anotherhelpful post: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3574

See u around :)
By JuneStar
There are some dating sites around that allow people with ageplay kinks to join.

You can also use our forum here and post what you're looking for in the Looking for Caregiver personals section. From what I'm aware, the form it shows you to fill out is pretty thorough on describing yourself and what you're expecting from a potential partner.

Part of the looking is taking things slow and determining what you're looking for exactly. Keep yourself guarded too. Your heart is special and there are plenty of folks out there that are just looking for fun. If you're just looking for fun too then cool. If you're looking for something serious then be serious in your search and make the potential Caregiver work to win you over by actually getting to know who you are.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]