IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Why don't you just use little language in a seductive way?

"Daddy, my special girl place wants to play too!"

"Daddy, can I suck on your lolli, pretty please?"

"Daddy, my nipples need kisses."

Other than that, you could do pretty much usual seductive things like rub against yourself in front of him or "accidentally" rub on his lollipop, acting very curious when it begins to react to the friction.

You could also play dress up for your Daddy...that's kind of popular and can be fun.
Sometimes I rub against Daddy, especially when I am feeling non-verbal. Sometimes I ask Daddy if I can give him "special kisses" or I will tell Daddy "my princess parts are all tingly".
By Princess Quinny
I usually rub against my daddy when im not feeling very verbal, and when i do feel verbal i say things like
"My princess parts are leaky again"
"Im really squirmy, daddy"
"I want kisses on the special spot!"
By Angel_Always
Needy and Squirmy were the indicator words for me with my last Daddy. They worked out quite well because squirming without saying anything was indication as well as saying so.
Well I am his Little Bunni - so I say my bunny bits are tingling.
Or Bunny want diddles. Another good one is I'M HOT - in that Little voice. He knows right away what I'm saying.
Daddy calls my kitty cave my princess parts so I can just say that my princess parts are tingly and whimper.. It drives him wild. We are long distance so I can't give any physical hints
By Taboolicious
dbg1919 wrote:Sometimes I rub against Daddy, especially when I am feeling non-verbal. Sometimes I ask Daddy if I can give him "special kisses" or I will tell Daddy "my princess parts are all tingly".
I used to ALWAYS sit on my daddy's lap and rub my booty against his lollipop then when it was so hard that I could feel it I'd ask him, "Daddy, I can feel you poking me - does that mean you're excited?" and when he'd reply yes I went on saying, "So if you are excited daddy then are you going to firetruck me? Can I at least give your lollipop a kiss & maybe suck on it for a while?"
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]