IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
My little and I have been together for a good while now and I really can't imagine my life without her. We Skype almost every night and spend every waking moment sending messages all day. I know she loves me and I her but when it comes to things like sex we seem to be having trouble. I am very forward about my desire for sex and wanting to be physically intimate with her, we have discussed it plenty and both agree we want to have a physically intimate relationship. The problem is that whenever we start doing things in that manner she becomes shy and scared if I push to much. I am her daddy and feel like there are ways for me to be more physically intimate such as being more assertive but I also don't feel like I should be forcing something so drastic on her. I care about her and am patient enough to wait but when I talked to her about ways to help and discussed making this post she said it was a good idea because someone may have an answer.

In short, how can I help my little become less scared of sex and more open to being physically intimate around me without being forceful.
All I can do is give you my view and how I am. I have regular little which is around 6-8 and then SUPER LITTLE like 3-4 which when I am in super little mode I do not want anything to do with sex. But any other time, little or big I love it. This may just be something that depending on her state she may not be comfortable with. Maybe just more talks and seeing what part she is not comfortable with or what her concerns maybe. It might be something so silly that she is just not comfortable sharing or thinks you will see her differently if she says/does something wrong. She may be still finding herself :) Hope this helps

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]