IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
My little girl is interested in going outside as a baby. We've already gone out to the park and to the store with her in her pigtails and a youngish outfit but she wants to go further. She wants to go out with her baby clothes, pacifier, and at least partially exposed diaper. I am trying to figure out a safe way to fulfill her fantasy, If we do this we know people will look and react (that's part of what she wants) but I dont want things to get out of hand. Could she get in trouble for having her diaper showing? Any ideas on how to do this?
I don't think she can get in trouble with having her diaper showing. I think that maybe take baby steps into this and just go to the park where its not as public, then progress from that. Maybe then you can get more of an idea of how to handle all of this. Idk if this was much help, but I wish you luck!
We decided to try going out to the park yesterday, my little girl wore her Hello Kitty shirt and a short skirt that exposed her diaper if she bent over. We were nervous but there weren't many people around and my little girl eventually got more into baby mode after I gave her a pacifier. She ended up playing on the swings and slides and having a good time. We think some people walking by saw her diaper when I was pushing her on the swing but nobody did anything besides give a second look. It was a fun time.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]