IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
As a noob to both DDlg and this site as a whole I decided my first question would be the differences between physically intimate and Non-physically intimate Age play since everyone is sure to specify which they are and are not interested in. That made me curious as to what is different about the two if the relationships ARE different at all if one simply includes sex or if they have different dynamics. Personally I feel I'd be partial to either so I don't think I can actually answer my own question. ::3:
Everyone is different, and despite having similar interests, we all got here from various means. For some it's just a passing fascination, or others there's deep-seated psychological needs involved that they seek to have met, and those can manifest themselves sexually or non-sexually. physically intimate preference plays into it a lot, as some Littles and Caregivers may be asexual or have a very diminished sex drive and thus this is one of the places they can go to experience acceptance and a form of intimacy without sex.

A lot of it is the type of roles they are seeking and how strict they want to maintain that role. If for example someone is seeking a familial bond, and wants it to remain strictly familial, they probably will lean more towards non-physically intimate, but if they want a familial bond that transcends, warps, or otherwise alters that dynamic, they may be more open to it.

There's also other aspects like relationship status to consider, not all caregivers and littles who are seeking are in fact single, they may be married or in a relationship, but are seeking a different sort of dynamic, and remaining nonsexual is their way of setting a boundary to not be crossed, and a way to indulge in this lifestyle without implicitly committing adultery or otherwise cheating.
Age play or age play is a form of role playing in which an individual acts or treats another as if they were a different age, physically intimate or non-sexually. Age play is role playing between adults, and involves consent from all parties. Portraying any age can be the goal of age play, from babies, to the elderly. Usually this involves someone pretending to be younger than they actually are, but more rarely can involve assuming an older role.Age play can be physically intimate or non-physically intimate. It may be mildly physically intimate, or very physically intimate. Within dominant/submissive relationships, age play can enhance power dynamics, and allow a partner to feel more comfortable with their dominance or submission. Often, ossification of boys is present, in order to add another level of power to the situation.
physically intimate variations may include among other things such as relative relations play, in which individuals recreate and physically intimate roles within a family, and Daddy's girl fetishism in which real or imagined age differences are the basis of the role playing and the female is portrayed as the younger partner.
Age play is not considered child involvement or related to child involvement by professional psychologists Individuals who age play enjoy portraying children, or enjoy childlike elements typical of children present in adults.
physically intimate age play itself does not involve the physically intimate attraction to biologically underage people. Rather, when a consenting adult takes on the role playing mindset of a young person, it is motivated by re-experiencing emotional states and social interactions of one's youth, which also happen to be pleasurable in a physically intimate context to the participants.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]