IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So I'm probably going to sound a little crazy for a minute here but bare with me. I had a fake Instagram account and messaged my daddy, I have severe trust issues and every time I enter a relationship with someone I do this as sort of a test. I sent quite a few flirtatious messages and he never really answered so I thought that was a good sign, as a last shot I sent one last message saying : hey you going to answering me anytime soon? Well this time he answered, I was still hopeful however but when I asked if he wanted to trade physically intimate pictures, he said yes and proceeded to send one. When I saw this I wanted to cry and puke, I've been so close to bawling for the last two hours that it's ridiculous. my daddy promised me that I was the only one he wanted, and then he goes and does this, I honestly don't know what to think of him now, and I just need some friendly advice on how to handle the situation logically, even after he did this I don't want to lose him, perhaps if he had been straightforward I wouldn't feel so hurt right now but he betrayed my trust but I am willing to give him a second chance and those are rare with me, should I give it to him? thank you everyone, have a good one.
By Deleted User 7893
That's terrible. :c What I suggest is that you bring it up with him and talk about it. If he loves you then firstly, he will apologize and ask for your forgiveness and secondly, forgive you for also betraying him in a sense. Though you were wrong to do that you still found out something important. I hope that you two can work it out. :c Best wishes. c:
Morisir wrote:That's terrible. :c What I suggest is that you bring it up with him and talk about it. If he loves you then firstly, he will apologize and ask for your forgiveness and secondly, forgive you for also betraying him in a sense. Though you were wrong to do that you still found out something important. I hope that you two can work it out. :c Best wishes. c:
Thank you, he hasn't admitted to doing it, I'd like for him to tell me himself instead of having to confront him, we did talk however and I have made it clear to him that I don't fully trust him and he said he is going to try and prove himself to me, but he isn't talking to me now and I starting to feel abandoned, they may be because I'm a tad clingy but he hasn't answered any of my messages in almost a day and he always says good morning to me. I honestly don't know what to do but I'm just hoping with everything that it'll be okay, I don't want to lose him..
:/ Im sorry but thats by far the worst kind of betrayal you could ever do to someone... I guess its hard for you to imagine to be empathic about this... however.. think of it if roles were reversed.. and he would go to the *crazy* extend of such a deep mistrust in a partner that has done absolutely NOTHING to prove himself unworthy... that he wouldve actually created a fake profile and then done EVERYTHING to get you to that extend... that is really really bad :( If anything, there is nothing *worse* in a relationship than the poison of mistrust and a girl that constantly tests their guy. Men grow up in a different societal context than women, so for a man it is really REALLY important to not constantly be doubted and have the earth be ripped from under their feet. Probably he is feeling that theres all kinds of things going on with you, and simply cant put his thumb on it. But tbh, if i had a guy in my life that constantly acted like he cant trust me, and mistrusts me, and constantly puts me on the spot like that? Its the IDEAL breeding ground for mistrust. If youre doubting where your relationship was going? Well, you already planned it all out for the both of you and decided already before he even had a chance that he wasnt to be trusted. It just is never fair to do this. I dearly hope you have learned your lesson and give your next guy a true and honest chance. If you cant give him faith, he doesnt deserve your trust.

I honestly don't see any way for you to make up for this. Worst sort of mistrust i've ever done was secretly read my guys cellphone texts. I regretted that too but atleast I told him openly right away and he forgave me. It seems you have yet to understand who was really in the wrong here, so I'm not sure there is any possibility for you to gain his forgiveness.

The truth is harsh dear girls but dont betray your guys. They need love :) Don't be nasty, if you wanna be treated like a princess you must treat him like the prince you want him to be.

PS: Written for future reference since this post is a year old.
By Deleted User 32285
Personally, I understand why you did what you did. But I think the whole thing with having a daddy is to have one you trust explicitly and with all your heart. If you go into a relationship with mistrust oozing out of you, you will set yourself up to fail.. This has nothing to do with your daddy doing wrong.. If you feel something inside you answering that tiny voice in the back saying "there's a reason I feel like this" then there's a reason you feel like that and most often, it's because THERES A REASON. Listen to yourself and your instincts and don't doubt them. If you want to give him a chance, go for it. It's all on you, sweetie, to decide what you can or cannot handle. But always stop and ask if what you need is being met and if there's something still wrong. Remember, you need a daddy who will make your heart whole and fluttery and amazingly alive. You don't need a daddy who has you on a fake instagram for a test.

But also.. Figure yourself out. If you have lingering pain or insecurities over something that has happened to you in the past.. Don't try and avoid that injury. Chances are, those wounds will reflect on everything you do from now on. Don't taint the future with snailpoop from yesterday. Always talktalktalk. If you need a little bit extra loving because of all that, let daddy know. That's something you and him work on together to create something stable and good. He needs you to be your best, just like you need him to give you that comfort.
I somewhat know where you're coming from, I personally have PTSD issues from previous relationships and my partner ATM knows of this. I would 110% make an account to test my partners faith, I don't see anything wrong with it honestly.
I had found my current partner on a website called that one fet community website after we got together we decided we didn't need to be on there anymore looking at physically intimate photos, I deactivated my account & he said he doesn't be on it anymore, but I found out he was commenting on other girls booty pics in a physically intimate way I reactivated my account for some odd reason in which I do not recall at this very moment, but the thing is I found it, I took screenshots, I confronted him, & I let him know that it's a big no no, if I'm not everything he needs in a partner, then he has to break up with me & go look elsewhere because I am not fan of sharing & if i find out anything has happened I'm out with no chances of redeeming himself.
Some people like to say im posessive & abusive but neither him or I see it that way, we see it as a boundary, & we are open & honest with eachother no matter what.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]