IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By pleasedaddy
I just want to know a few things...
Where do you learn about male littles, or babyboys, or male kittens/puppies...
What do they wear?
Is it most common for them to have a Mommy or a Daddy?
What is the age play like, i.e. do you play with trucks and trains and stuff, or dolls like the girls do?
By ilovemymommy
1. I just searched on the internet until I found out there were more people that were interested in being little too. It seems a little different to be a guy and into it but I love being babied and I love my Mommy taking care of me.

My Mommy actually kind of suggested it first after a dream she had about taking care of me. I really loved the idea and from then on out I called her Mommy. Sometimes she rocks me and stuff. It's great.

2. Sometimes I just wear a diaper or my underwear. I dont have a onesie for adult size yet but Mommy said she might try to make me one. I have some one piece pajamas with feet and without feet we got from walmart and stuff before.

3. I have a Mommy but I think it's mixed like anything else. I know a couple of other guys into being adult babies and they have or want Mommies. I don't know any with Daddies but it's probably just as common

4. I do like trains and hot wheels cars. I think I fluctuate though. Sometimes I'm really little and like I said Mommy rocks me to relax me and sometimes I breastfeed then too. Other times I'm running up to Mommy saying MOMMY MOMMY LOOK AT THIS! And showing her my cars. So say from 0 to 5 maybe ?

I'm not into things that are pink or girl toys. I like boy toys, blues and greens, and kind of reverting back to being a kid growing up.
Im a boy. When I had a Mommy she took good care of me. I am AB tho so like babyboy. I am straight so I dont want a Daddy. i like for some times Mommy to give me what they call hand job or suck during diaper change so a Daddy to do that would be WEIRD and NO. but NOT ALWAYS physically intimate !!
I wear diapers ? Is that the question ? I wear whatever looks good but diapers lots. I play with blocks ? Big legos called megabloks. Watch blues clues tons. Like to be read to. Rocked and breast feed NON physically intimate too.
not sure where i learned from. Just was into it like other littles u kno ? Just was in to it and found out online im not alone. Helps to buy diapers online if i want cute diapers i Guess but idk its not bad.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]