IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
A year ago I found my daddy online. He's the one that introduced me to this whole ddlg lifestyle. He helped bring out my little side, encourage me to grow as a person, and really helped me with most aspects of my life. We talked everyday and saw each other in person when we could. Slowly everyday turned into every other day or every couple days because of his busy work schedule or my schooling (which he encouraged me to try). I thought that was just normal with time. Then he stopped having time to skype me. Then about a month ago, I started only getting short texts that were very mechanical from him, but again I figured we were both just busy. Now he hasn't texted or answered my phone calls in two weeks. I don't know what to do now....with this lifestyle, he was so much more apart of my everyday life than any vanilla relationship I ever had. Every day I just cry from the pain of not hearing from him and not knowing why.

Does anyone have any suggestions or experience on what to do now? (Dd or lg insight would be helpful)
I met my daddy 4 months ago online . We had that instant crush. But quickly started to calm down for us. In my search I found him seeing his ex , Heart dismissed if as nit being able to tell her ect. And he asked me to move in. I did . It was great for a month , and the routine made him run back to her . I wish we hadn't have rushed into it bc what we had you just don't find every day. He asked me to move out. I did two days ago, he text me told me he effed up and was in love with me and it felt good to hear it but ultimately I knew it wasn't true or I'd still be there , ididbt say that to him though. He text all day Fri , haven't heard from him since , it hurts but ultimately me knowing in my heart that he's incapable of returning what I give back to me , I'm really good at letting him go . It's the betrayal that gets us. But dear, we aren't the betrayers, so this is not for us to analyze or beat ourselves up over , we can't understand that part .

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]