IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By cutielittleprincess
so im alittle. and i would like to be in a relationship of course. but.. not.. eventually... i just, i want like .. a platonic.. caregive type.. person. but .. im just so confused. i want someone to love me like.. a sister.. or a caregiver or something. call me cute names, praise me, give me rules and such.. but .. i dont wanna relationship.. because it scares me .. alot actually.. i just.. if anybody has any advice id really apreciate it. i know all about ddlg , but im really in the dark, as too this part of the community , or if this is a thing, or if im jut stupid and needy but augh.. its actually really hard for me too reach out like this..
I think it is possible. It sounds to me like you know exactly what you want and I have noticed on. Here that other Littles want play dates and friends this may be the answer you are looking for . Someone to share the perks like a friend / sister without the actual commitment. That's what I'd do.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
DDLG is not at all supposed to just be about a 'romantic' relationship. sure there are those that see this as a kink but to most, like me, its a lifestyle and a way of acting. so don't worry :) its completely normal to feel that way and don't feel awkward about telling people that's how you feel! the right caregiver or friend will understand <3
hope this helps!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]