IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By KatieG_Girl
My daddy is new to this and we are having trouble creating rules. I've never had a daddy that made specific rules but I've been looking and I found one. So please, if you have any suggestions for rules, or ones that you or your little follows, please feel free to share.
I'm not a natural rule maker either (outside of naughty rules if it's that type of relationship) so I asked my little what rules she would like or where she needs help/structure in her life. Maybe start thinking of those things to give ideas.
For example, if you need to get up early for school/work then you can ask for a bedtime to make sure you get enough sleep. And remember, rules can always be added or changed once you and your daddy get to know each other better.
Here's the rules my daddy made for me. :) it's really all based on your relationship. The rules daddy made for me were set to help me become a better me. :)

<p>1. You will look after yourself and do what is necessary to maintain your physical and mental health.</p>

<p>2. You will use your safewords without fear of judgement when you genuinely don’t want to do something or when something just doesn’t feel right.</p>

<p>3. You will be open and honest with me at all times, while still being respectful, even if I may not like the answer.</p>

<p>4. You will be in bed with the lights out by 1am every night unless you are with me or family and it is to be discussed prior.</p>

<p>5. You will wake up at a reasonable hour every morning.</p>

<p>6. You will say good night to me every night, and good morning every morning.</p>

<p>7. You will eat nutritious food and utilize vitamins and supplements if needed for health.</p>

<p>8. You will exercise regularly.</p>

<p>9. You will not smoke, do drugs, or drink liquor without my explicit permission.</p>

<p>10. You will not drink more than two glasses of wine or beer per day.</p>

<p>11. You will not touch yourself sexually without my permission.</p>

<p>12. You will not whipcream without my permission.</p>

<p>13. You will not talk to other Doms without my permission.</p>

<p>14. You will not have physically intimate or romantic communications with others without my permission.</p>

<p>15. You will tell me of your comings and goings and who you are with when outside of the home or having guests over to your residence.</p>

<p>16. You will be sexually available to me at all times of the day or night, even when you are asleep.</p>

<p>17. You will keep your sex hairless or trimmed.</p>

<p>18. You will wear modest clothes when you go out of the home.</p>

<p>19. You will call me Daddy when we are alone, at kink events, or with kink friends.</p>

<p>20. You will call me by my given name or nickname when we are in public or with family or non-kink friends.</p>

<p>21. You will not use foul language.</p>

<p>22. You will not make purchases over $100 without discussing it with me first. </p>

<p>23. You will not make plans that will affect me without my permission.</p>

<p>24. You will not let others see you naked or your undergarments without my permission.</p>

<p>25. You will complete all orders I give you in a timely manner.</p>

<p>26. You will read all books and articles I give you in a timely manner.</p>

<p>27. You will watch all talks, presentations, and lectures I give you in a timely manner.</p>

<p>28. If I feel like your being lazy and watching too much tv, I will take TV time away. </p>

<p>29. You are only allowed to wear pajamas once a week on Monday’s </p>

<p>30. You are only allowed to wear onsies once a month unless daddy says other wise. </p>

<p><br>
31. You will arrive at your job or classes on time.</p>

<p>32. You will perform your work to the best of your abilities.</p>

<p>33. You will come directly home afterward, unless I say otherwise.</p>

<p>34. You will be prepared to provide a detailed account of your work or school day if I ask.</p>

<p>Breaking any rules will result in punishment. The punishment will be proportionate to the severity of the infraction. Punishments will include:</p>

<p>an explanation of which rule you broke and the specifics of how you broke it in this circumstance.</p>

<p>one or more of the following:</p>

<p>*punishment spankings<br>
*special burst denial<br>
*temporary removal of privileges (such as *television, movie, or video game time, desserts, etc)<br>
*temporary removal of belongings (favorite stuffie, toys, clothing, etc)<br>
*extra chores<br>
*writing the broken rule repeatedly a number of times<br>
*grounding (a removal of privileges such as *television or movie watching, outings or events, *personal phone access such as leisure texting, etc)</p>

<p>When it pleases me, I may exercise control over:</p>

<p>*what you wear<br>
*what you eat<br>
*when you go to sleep or wake up<br>
*when you use the bathroom<br>
*when you touch yourself
*when you whipcream
*your ability to look me in the eye (eye contact restriction)
*your ability to speak or make any noise
*your ability to move your body

Your rights:

1. You have the right to use your safewords at any time without fear of judgement if you genuinely don’t want to do something or if something just doesn’t feel right.

2. You have the right to contact family members, friends, other submissives, kink support groups, and mental and physical health professionals.

3. You have the right to have friendships, hobbies, and social plans that don’t include me, provided you keep me informed of your whereabouts and who you’re with.

4. You have the right to call for hold time (a suspension of power dynamic) at any time and talk with me as equals, and expect your feelings and opinions to be heard, acknowledged, and respected

I’m really excited about the rules daddy made. At first we didn’t have any rules because I deliberately disobeyed them, only because daddy didn’t enforce them. Shhh don’t tell daddy. Rules are important. The rules are what makes being a little even more fun. Really because I have something to disobey and be punished for.

I not so secretly love being punished by daddy. Specially when he spanks me, or edges me. I kinda like the idea of being punished while hanging out with our kink friends.

I like it when daddy behaves like daddy.

I know I will have problems with bed time. I like to stay up late. And shaving because it takes so long to do. But this is the beginning of a fun adventure and I can’t wait to break some of these rules and maybe even test daddy.
<p><p>1. If you ever look at your phone while we’re out at a party and say your bored you have to give one lightshow with your orbit. </p>

<p>So, if i haven’t mentioned it, daddy and I rave, it’s actually how we met. </p>

<p>And an orbit is 4 led lights that sits within a plastic casting with string coming out of either side. </p>

<p>And when you spin it a bunch or really pretty colors come from it. It’s really fun to play with.</p>

2. All purchases from pink MUST be discussed with daddy. NO MATTER WHAT!

My guilty pleasure is Victoria’s secret. I love everything in that place expect the lotions and stinky perfumes</p

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
By BigPapa
The best rules are personal, and serve to help your little be her best self. IndescribablyLittle evidently has a very caring and engaged Daddy.
Some littles are shy and need rules to help them communicate. Some littles are party animals and need rules to keep them responsible.
Some rules are for Daddy, too. I've always made my little send a text before bed, because it makes me feel special.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]