IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi, so first off I would like to say I am fairly new to DD/lg. I have been intrigued by it for over a year now, and have been looking for a little for about that same length of time. I understand the general basis of the dynamic and thoroughly enjoy and adore it. I however haven't had the luck to ever really find a little to gain hands on experience.

That being said, I have been talking to this girl recently who is into the Daddy Dom dynamic. She doesn't really do the age play aspect of things, which is fine with me. However she does want rules, guidelines, punishments, and rewards placed upon her. Which is exactly one of the things about this dynamic I love. However, I have little to no experience on what to do in this situation and since it is a long distance relationship, I'm having a hard time thinking of things.

For instance, one thing I have thought of was to need to know where she is at all times. Whenever she goes out, she must tell me. I must know her school and work schedule as well. This will give her a sense of me being there, knowing where she is and what she is doing throughout her day. I mentioned this to her and she loved it, she even said that she had that same thing in a previous relationship.

Now where I get lost is, what to do if she doesn't tell me, or she ends up going somewhere I don't agree with. What would a punishment be? As I mentioned earlier she isn't really into the age play so I can't do the typically little punishments I see a lot about.

I guess what I'm getting at is, what are some rules/rewards/punishment ideas and or suggestions you all as a community would have for my long distance situation. Any help would be much appreciated, if you have any other additional questions just ask.

Thanks,
Grumpy :luff:
By Deleted User 20659
I hope I can help, considering your relationship doesn't involve ageplay, Id suggest find out where your sub needs structure in her life or where she struggles with things. Like school work or something. If she keeps up her grades or does well on a test, maybe an hour long skype call or something cute in the mail? With regards to punishments, ask her to do extra chores in her house and prove it with a photo. Ask her what rules/rewards/punishments she had in her past relationship
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]