IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
While on this site I have come across new aspects of DDLG, however I can't seem to fine information on them could someone help me and explain some of these terms to me please. Thank you

What is the difference between a Caregivers and Daddy Dom?
What is the difference between Baby girl and Little girl ? (I thought they were simila... but I don't know anymore :( )

Also please clearify what is ment by Bigs, Middles and Adult Babies. Thank you

I'm so confused and overloaded with information I wanna cry ... sorry
I feel like I took one step forward and then ten back, am i in over my head?
By JuneStar
This resource may answer majority of your basic questions about terminology here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=108

1. Caregivers are a gender-neutral version of Daddy Doms or Mommy Dommes.

2. The difference between a "baby girl" and a "little girl" was answered here:

app.php/page/littles

and here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6215

In brief, littles may be less inclined to be interested in infantilism.

3. A "Big" is also a generic, gender-neutral term for a Mommy Domme, Daddy Dom, or other Caregiver (like a Big Brother, Big Sister, etc.)

4. An adult-baby is the generic, gender-neutral term for a baby girl or baby boy.

5. A middle is similar to a little but has interests in more pre-teen or tween things. This is also kind of outlined here:

app.php/page/littles

Breathe and take the time to read. Most of the answers to the basic questions you're asking have been outlined time and time again. Just relax. You don't need to take it in all at once, but you should try to do a little legwork so you don't get yourself so built up you're asking 5 questions per topic (because other users often will feel too overwhelmed by SO MANY questions in one topic they will just outright skip over this entirely).
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]