IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I've been a Daddy for quite awhile now. Nearly 15 years. And it bothers me when I keep hearing (he was a fake daddy....he just blocked me and stopped texting me) here's the problem with little girls today. I want to get to know you, I want details and I want to know what makes you smile and what makes you uncomfortable and what makes your little heart go pitter patter.......if ask you a two part question, I expect two answers . If the answer I receive is "yeah" chances are....you will be blocked . I'm busy , I make money and anyone who doesn't make me money or make me happy has no place in my life.....if I took the time to try and know you then I expect more than a two or three word sentence. This is why Daddy disappears....trust me little girls. Put a little effort into holding his attention and it will go a long way..... I apologize for the irritated Daddy moment but now you may go back to your stuffies and cartoons. :)
Okay, I understand completely where you're coming from. As a little, I know that I have a job to make a daddy smile just as much as the daddy makes me smile. But not every interaction with a daddy is positive based on the fact that there can always be a communication breakdown between two people. I've been around for a few years too and here are some of the fake daddy stories I like to tell.

Take, for example, the case of the daddy I had a while back who was secretly on meth. That situation went *really* well. I stuck it out too. He was very abusive and I had to leave.

There's also the example of the daddy who immediately wanted to create a series of rules after we had only been talking about a few days. The one that expected me to contact him almost hourly. That was a really bad situation and I almost had to file a stalking injunction.

How about the daddy that gave me an ultimatum that I could contact him any time I wanted any hour of the day, but then was surprised and dissuaded when I contacted him daily or expected emotional support during emergencies. The one that would only answer my messages on average every four days. That just didn't work out for me.

Or the mommy that wasn't really a dom at all and was a complete mess and I had to organize her life for her. The one that claimed I was using her later on. She was really fun to be around.

I understand that some daddies have a bad rap because they aren't interested when they receive one word answers. You want to get to know them and the kiddo is not reciprocating or is not giving intelligent replies. But there are some legitimate fake daddy stories out there too because no matter where you go, humans will always be on a spectrum of "nice" to "insane."
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]