IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By ddlgloverx
I've never been a girly girl but my job requires me to make appearances of that. I dress very feminine, wear nice make-up, and interact with a lot of other women each day that are looking to make their style beautiful and elegant. Lovely is what I am.

But when I regress with ageplay I like to be a boy. I don't want pink princess cups. I want blue. Boyish things. No dolls but, rather, things like soldiers or toy pistols. I don't know why I change gender though.

Is it ok?
I wanted to follow up to say that I'm comfortable being a woman. I don't want to be a man or male really. It's just when it comes to age play. I don't know why. I'm just not into any of the girly cute things. I want to a tomboy, maybe?
Honestly, the best piece of advice I can give here is to stop thinking or worrying about it.

Honest.

There are no rules to this situation. If you want to, essentially, roleplay as a boy instead of a girl then that's well within your rights. If you're happy and aren't hurting anyone then I see no reason why this should be of concern.

Some people are just like that. Some littles don't want princess things. I know some mdlb boys who very much prefer princess items and pink, frilly outfits. It's all a matter of preference and what you feel best doing, being, etc.

Embrace it and love exactly who you are.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]