IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello! I'm Ro!

My Daddy and I discovered out liking for the DD/lg lifestyle together. We decided to make rules, and at first they weren't hard to follow. They were basically things I did every day. Well, then I fell into a very heavy bout of derpession. I completely fell off the wagon with my rules. I try follow them as hard as I can sometimes, but my issues can leave me bedridden and make it really hard to get up and go to the bathroom or get a drink of water, let alone do anything else.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get back on track? As a note, my Daddy lives 4 hours away and we only see each other once a month for a few days.

Thank you so much! ::(:
As a sufferer of depression, I understand why you are feeling these things. The way I stay attentive to self care besides taking my pills is the following:
1: try to get into a relaxed schedule. IE you always do the same things at the same times every day. Include portent things like eating and taking pills. I have become so scheduled that I will even poop at the same time every day. But if I don't follow the schedule, it's okay, I'll just get back on track when I can.
2: to-do lists and chore charts can be a helpful way for you and your daddy to assure you are doing the things you need to do. Try setting up personal rewards for being good and doing what you have to.
3: try light exercise (such as a yoga date),time with pets or family, or other activities that cheer you up and fill you with energy. I personally have a cup of coffee every morning to help get me in the mood o tackle the day.
4: have a safe place in your home to go to. Anxiety and things g kills me and so I take time each day to sit in a cozy, safe place (my blanket fort), and feel just like everything is okay and right with the world. That way, when I leave, the problem will still be there but I know I have a place I can retreat to if things get tough.
5: try not to let the world overwhelm you. If you take things one step at a time, the world won't be able to pile everything on top of you at once. Take things slow and try to take it easy.

Hope that helps
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]