IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
I'm a little boy, but I love Monster High so much! I have a bunch of dolls (like 16, no joke) and I love watching the movies when I'm in littlespace. Anyone else? They're so cute!
By JuneStar
I've actually never seen Monster High!

I do really like dolls though (especially strange dolls) and so I've ran into a ton of awesome looking Monster High dolls. Just last week I was looking at some that I thought were just amazing and thinking to myself that I should watch the show some time and see if it is any good.

I suppose you'd recommend the show, hmm?
Star wrote:I've actually never seen Monster High!

I do really like dolls though (especially strange dolls) and so I've ran into a ton of awesome looking Monster High dolls. Just last week I was looking at some that I thought were just amazing and thinking to myself that I should watch the show some time and see if it is any good.

I suppose you'd recommend the show, hmm?
The dolls are what originally got me hooked. This was before I discovered the wonderful world of cg/l and ashamed of liking the dolls, so I swore I'd never watch the show...now that I'm a little and more accepting of myself, I love the show!!

It's perfect for littlespace, or even just background noise. There are a lot of good puns and it's just so darn cute. I definitely recommend it!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]