IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By RaylieLovesYou1
Don't you hate when a potential daddy messages you and then never answers you after? I've gotten it done to me countless times. I understand maybe they found another little that works better for them but just out of courtesy for that little who's hopes might have gotten up, don't you think you should message them and say something. So they aren't thinking about what they did wrong or said wrong or if it was something to do with how they look. Especially if you're a little with anxiety. You just keep running through it in your head and wondering if you're inadequate. It's a terrible feeling. Some daddys don't understand just how much it effects some littles.
Anyways, sorry for the rant guys I just had to get that out. Continue with your day and I hope it's as wonderful as you c:
By RaylieLovesYou1
Don't you hate when a potential daddy messages you and then never answers you after? I've gotten it done to me countless times. I understand maybe they found another little that works better for them but just out of courtesy for that little who's hopes might have gotten up, don't you think you should message them and say something. So they aren't thinking about what they did wrong or said wrong or if it was something to do with how they look. Especially if you're a little with anxiety. You just keep running through it in your head and wondering if you're inadequate. It's a terrible feeling. Some daddys don't understand just how much it effects some littles.
Anyways, sorry for the rant guys I just had to get that out. Continue with your day and I hope it's as wonderful as you c:
I honestly hate that in general when you start talking to someone and then they just disappear and don't say anything. It always makes me feel like I did something wrong when in reality I'm sure I didn't but it is a sucky feeling when you start talking to someone and then get nothing back. The least they could do is say hey cant talk or hey i'm not interested anymore, ya know? But I am sorry that, that happened to you. Some people don't understand the power they hold when they do stuff like that.
Yes, I have had that happen too. I purposely never make initial contact so I don't have to deal with rejection. I get enough of that in my marriage. So then you think, he initiated so there is some interest (even if minimal). I actually had this happen after weeks of intense virtual loving. This daddy messaged me 100 times a day every day and then stood me up on our first meeting and never messaged me again. He continued to stalk my profile but wouldn't answer my messages. I was never so devastated.
Well as a daddy, or mommy, you should understand that this is not about you but the little! If you can not be up front and honest about what your doing then you have no business being one. The littles are very sensitive and fear rejection more than most can understand! If a dad or mom hurts a little then it will make them uncomfortable going to their little space and that is not fair to them. This is their escape from all the troubles in the world and it is our jobs as caregivers to protect them at all times. If you have found someone else you need to let them know that so they are not sitting there wondering why you went away and if it was their fault for it. So be a grown up and be honest with them!
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]