IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So this popped up in my fb feed today... Obviously with mixed reviews.

Personally, I thought it didn't approach the topic in a vanilla-friendly way, but more as a shock tactic to the general public, didn't exactly like the way it was presented.
I'd love to hear other opinions!

I'm subscribed to her on Youtube and she made a video a few hours ago addressing that the documentary didn't turn out the way she wanted it and it kind of painted her and her boyfriend in a bad light and she addressed some point that they made that were wrong or taken out of context.
This doesn't exactly look so good. I think it was too focused on things that are easy to spin negatively.

But look at that? Just about 35 million views. And what do you think those people thought? What kind of reactions would something like this get on facebook?

Y'know, I can't assume they would be too friendly towards our community.

This carries the same connotations as the MTV AB episode or the CSI AB episode. They're rather laser focused on wearing diapers or the most different parts of the lifestyle as compared to other people. No person not part of our lifestyle is going to look at wearing diapers for fun as a normal thing. Even other kink lifestylers can have negative opinions about "those weirdo baby people" (Which is beyond stupid to me). I suppose that's what documentaries want to focus on? Something that's different? When really, at the end of the day I'm just another tax paying citizen of the United States.

When is a documentary going to say that? That I'm just like everybody else except I have an odd obsession. Just like some people have odd obsessions with cars, or trains, or alcohol or clothes (Diapers are a type of clothing really). We're not so different. Why does everyone want to show us that way?

Shock value really. That 35 million viewers probably brought in some mad capital. I don't like this video.
I think they tried to make it look light hearted and cute but the problem with the documentaries and these crews is the editing. They cute out all of the important parts, in the actual version of this video by barcroft media, Jess stated that they had cut out the parts of her and david hanging out when she isn't regressed and completely disregarded the adult moments.

These people don't want to make us seem normal, they want to make us seem like crazy people who like to act like toddlers. It's so frustrating because then people refuse to learn and they just see things one way.

They could easily find a couple where the little doesn't age play and they just have the cgl dynamic, but they want to find people who wear diapers, use pacis, wear onsies, use cribs and all of that stuff because they know it'll shock people more than anything else. They want views, not to help people understand better.

I'm waiting for someone to make something that ACTUALLY represents us. Something that shows, just because we're into this thing that seems weird to vanilla people doesn't mean we're not human beings.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]