IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Junesra
I struggle sometimes with my size. I'm a large person, standing at 5'9". My Daddy is shorter. He's 5'6".

I've always been into shorter men. Even as a child I had crushes on boys who were shorter. Height is a attractive quality for me. The shorter, the better. I don't really understand why because I think of the traditional couple as being a slightly older and taller man with a slightly younger and shorter woman.

Anywayyy Daddy's a little smaller than me and is also very lean. He's slender but muscular. I'm not. I'm a little squishy and soft.

I've talked to him before and asked if my size bothers him, and he always tries to reassure me that he doesn't mind it a bit. I guess I keep thinking that I feel like my body doesn't match my mentality or emotions. Sometimes I feel like I'm physically too big to be a little.

If I look for clothes for ddlg then it's obvious that I'm not the typical size. Everything cute and pretty looks like it's made for a preteen or underdeveloped or undeveloped girl. I'm not petite sized!!

I don't want to feel this way any more. I don't want to feel uncomfortable in my skin.

There are things that I can't change. I could drop some weight. But some other physical stuff can't change. My height for example will always be the same, and it's something that I'm also insecure over.

Has anyone else struggled with this or am I the only one? It feels like I'm alone in being BIG but little. I want to accept myself. Little, big and everything. How do I do that when there are things I can't change about myself?
By Magnus
first off, just because it isnt easily found doesnt mean it doesnt exist. my gf is + sized and it's so hard to find something to fit her, but it's just an outfit. i wanted to buy her a princess dress for her birthday (as it's my nickname for her), but it's exceptionally difficult to find something for her... doesnt mean that i will stop though.

what i can suggest is going to thrift stores and seeing if there's clothing you can kinda tinker with and mix together for an outfit that fits you.
By littlesophia13
I know the feeling size wise, I'm short but plump and struggle to find things that fit me, but I try not to focus on my physical appearance when I play and more how I feel.
I know the feeling as I too am a little big for a little. I buy stuff online that I guess could be called bono or hit thrift stores and tinker with things adding lace and stuff to make me feel more like a little girl. Good luck :pacy:
Its okay to be tall I am a 5 10 little but I have always hated my height too because once a guy found out I was taller then them they would run and its not like I can really look for a daddy that wants me no matter how I am. You should be happy with you.
By Deleted User 60839
i've always wanted to be shorter. i stand at around 5'10", and like you, i also don't feel like it fits my personality. i feel so vurnerable so i have a habbit of slouching my neck and shoulders in public. im trying to catch myself and fix this the past year or so, but attire does play a part.

clothing or outer-wear like long duster jackets with thick pauldrons and tall/wide neck collar roll->upper front collar->collar lapel that all extend seamlessly down to at least mid-riff with the option to button or zip. it has long side pockets that i can put my hands in and keep the jacket close to my body, like a comfort blanket, making the chest tight against me at the same time. it's a great feeling. i also think the length of the duster/trench coat makes me feel less vulnerable because it generally covers the legs. however, it also makes me worry about being out of place in style, so it's counter-intuitive.

another thing i've found recently is a sports hoody from walmart. it isn't that it's looser or the color of it, but, again, the cut and impressionable feeling i get from those dimensions.
the sleeves are just the right length on the upper arm, not too long, not too short. the angle of them has a youthful cannotation. the hood is ample for an adult head, and gives me security like the long wide collar lapel folds of the duster jacket. the material is important to me on this piece because the thread isn't very fine and tight. it's larger threads and more visible, giving impression that it's overall size is smoller, despite it comfortably encompassing my rather tall upper body. it was made in egypt and i can see a semblance to that in it's style. again, pockets are important and this one had a front hoody pocket for both hands.

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/363fec ... nBg=ffffff the sleeves were kinda like this, but a hoody.

another thing you might like is different types of hats. maybe one with some fur or fluff with some straps coming off the ear muffs. idk, that one is a long shot huh.
Hey,
I know how you feel on the weight side of things. I am really heavy and I mainly see small littles. I am 5’8 but I wish I was taller.

Your size doesn’t mater when it comes to being a little.

As for little clothes. I wear onesies from Littlelabs and I love how they fit and look on me.

I know it’s hard to accept but maybe try to think of it like being an actual kid. I was the tallest kid in my classes even over most guys in elementary school.

I hope this helped a little.
I'm on the shorter side, but I'm definitely on the bigger side, and while I can't deny it made me feel some kind of way about having to order my first onesie in one of the biggest available sizes, I try to remind myself that being a little has nothing to do with body size or shape. Littles come in ALL shapes and sizes. ^_^
By Deleted User 62376
I feel this too. I'm 5'9" and am plus sized. Sometimes I feel that I'm not worthy of being around people because of my appearance. I feel this even more so as a Little, like I'm undesirable as a Little because of my size.
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]