IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Anybody else, how do you organize this in a relationship?

For me when I've been with guys, I liked the guy to be dominant in normal activities, where he takes the lead.
I'm mst comfy with traditional gender roles, where i do the cooking, and look to him for protection, guidence, support and comfort
that he convinces me into diapers, changes me and treats me like a little. I'm a people pleaser, I want him to be happy, and for me
to feel cared for protected and safe. I sleep with my plushie, pacifiers and bottles comfort me and i can dress cute and silly, in comfy
kigurumis. But i still want to have deep philisophical conversations, and normal relationship stuff. I like being conquered. I like the guy to know what hes doing and be confident, and often my confidence is low and i need to feel supported. I need encouragement and emotional support.

then theres another side of me where im comfy taking charge and dominating a guy, as a powerful women to be the protector.
I like training and control, tease and denial, etc. I like my boots, the feel of power and weight of leather, etc. the idea of being a key
keeper excites me.

overall though i dont want a guy that needs me to lead all the time. I'm more comfy the majority of the time when the guy leads.

with lesbians things feel more fluid, i like that, but i also like lollipop.

how do people switch roles so dramatically but not feel odd/wierd? (ie the person you've been diapering who likes playing in her kigu and calling you sir, is now strolling around like dominatrix - can you keep a straight face?)

I think for me theres the normal roles, and then little mode is how i get comfy at home in a safe space. and then sometimes my femdom side.

(in most cases when ive been with people short term, dating, or playing, our roles were pretty stable, except one lesbian, i was the protector, dominant, though she would sometimes pounce me and be on top and i liked that about her.

how do other people handle the switching?
By Kaileth
I'm usually the type to hold my love close and protect them from the terrors of the world while trying to bring them out to see its beauty. I always think of it as a back and forth thing though, as I like to have balance in many aspects of my life. when we are in a situation where they are stronger I let them take the lead naturally and allow them to protect me from the dangers of some social situations, or something I'm not good with so much. I think in many relationships, no one is always the most capable, so it seems natural to be all wishy washy with it all.

that said, I also have a massive fem side to me that makes me really feel safe and comfortable with someone I trust in a way that is not manly.

I think it's just a natural kind of flow that doesn't really need to be planned out or anything, but I can see how talking about each others strengths could help to make it easier if it isn't quite organic.

m10tank is right though, things do get boring if everything is always the same XD
My little and i switch. Sometimes (very rarely) we're both little at the same time, but more often she's the baby. Honestly, organizing who is big and who is little and when doesn't seem to take any thought! It seems to happen organically. Because we are also married and in a vanilla relationship together, most of the time neither of us is big or little - I think that helps. Some days she asks me to take care of her, some days I ask her. Some days the answer is no!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]