IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By dollyprincess
Does anyone know where to find cute little clothes? Like panties that are super duper cutesy?
By growinguplittle
I'd recommend Etsy! There are sooo many cute, ruffly, pink and purply, sheer chiffony panties! I've favorited SO many. I've also found some shorter, novelty printed skirts there when searching under "lolita" - a lot of lolita stuff appeals to my little side.

I found some fun lingerie on Forever 21, too - they have panties with animal faces on the butt and even EARS on them! And fuzzy sweatshirts with ears on the hood.

I think you can find little clothes anywhere you look. Hair ribbons at a fabric store, headbands at Target, a cute short skirt at F21, jewelry at Claire's or the Hello Kitty store... you should take a trip to the mall and just amble around and see what strikes your "little" fancy :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]