IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By OZMikayla
Hey everyone I've met who I feel like the guy for me and we have been talking for 2 months he has also helped me release my inner little and we get along perfectly but I'm having trouble feeling satisfied as a little as he can't give me rules or punishments and the masochism inside me is craving a bit of pain after quitting self harm I enjoy it a lot more. The problem is tho is thst I can't see him until Feb next year an die Sony for a limited time since he's younger and still I'm school I plan on visiting him and flying from australia to new zealand and then at the end of the year next year we are going to move in I need advice on how I can keep him happy and how can we take our ddlg relationship and start online before we meet
Does he understand what you need as Little?
Probably the best thing is to not rush and just keep communicating frequently

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
I agree I think you need to talk to him about what you need and what you are wanting and see if you can't work something out together. That being said he absolutely can give you rules and punishments long distance. I have been in a LDR with a Daddy and I had rules and if I didn't follow the rules I had punishments. No they weren't physical punishments. And one of my rules was that I had to be honest with him if I broke one of the other rules, since he wasn't there to necessarily "catch it" himself. And like wise when I did well following the rules he rewarded me. It worked really well for us, but we had to talk about it and figure what was going to work for both of us. Good luck, you can absolutely make it work so you are both happy and getting what you need if that is what you want. Best of luck!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]