IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I would absolutely love this idea with like cartoon furniture but for big people so we can sit in a for example Princess Sofie chair and lots of different coloring books and maybe during the summer sprinklers or pools shallow side for babies and deeper sides for bigger littles and CGs plus floaties. The Texas spanko's have a event every may it has a little bit of everything and a little play room it also teaches about safety. But I've always been to scared to go or unable to go.
I think their should be like a place for Littles who like to sleep in cribs, a place for Littles to sleep in race car and Princess beds, a playground outside, highchairs in the kitchen, and more. That would be cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
This sounds amazing! :craze:
What about having a big pool area? Like they do in those big resorts? But not only would there be a big normal/adult pool but a big 'Kiddy pool" cause Littles and Babies are just to big to go in the adult pool. And there would be lots of pool toys and safety gear for everyone, things like pool noodles and water toys but also things like life vests and water wings so that littles could try the adult pools with their caregivers if they were up for it. Oh! oh! And maybe there could be swim classes as an activity for littles and their caregivers?!
That is a GENUIS of an idea. I would be happy trying to help get something like that set up. I like how much though has already been applied to it and I got even more ideas! I cannot believe that this is not in exsistance yet. Staffing the place is also an issue. Have like a stroller parking garage built or something like that even.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]